Class Dojo is a fun, interactive way to keep track of classroom behavior/ agreements for students, parents and teachers.
Parents and Students click here: Our Class Dojo - to see how you are doing on classroom agreements and behaviors
Classroom Behavior plan
- "Caught you doing good" dojo points are rewarded throughout the day to be used for Class Dojo rewards at the end of the week or saved for future.
- 10 Dojo Points can earn: Extra Friday fun time
- If students are not following classroom agreements after a warning and loss of dojo points, students must fill out a (think) form to identify behavior and come up with a solution.
- If it is a repetitive problem, student has a conference with teacher during recess as to not interrupt class time.
- Continued behavior(s) the teacher, parent, principal and student will conference to come up with behavior plan and natural consequences to help our students be successful, responsible, safe and respectful.